How Can I Know who Has Seen My Facebook Profile

To see who has actually checked into your place you need to first log into Facebook. After that in the much right-hand man edge, click the fall arrow as well as click on "Manage Pages." After that choose which web page you want to see.

How Can I Know who Has Seen My Facebook Profile




Who Sees My Facebook


The next step is to click on the Notices button.


Who Sees My Facebook


Then you are going to click Task.


Who Sees My Facebook


Then click Check-ins. Below is where you see the public check-ins of your location or exclusive messages of people you are friends with on Facebook. This is a fantastic place to such as, respond, or comment to individuals looking into your location as well as motivate them to continue to check-in.


Who Sees My Facebook


** Due to personal privacy setups of Facebook, you are not able to see who has check-ins if they made their article exclusive to close friends only. However, Causely tracks the overall number of check-ins of your web page no matter if they are personal or public. We just can not show you that the customers is if they made their articles exclusive because of the personal privacy setups.

Listed below shows how an individual makes an article exclusive to "Pals Just" or "Public." Unfortunately, the "Pals Only" is the default for all Facebook blog posts. This is why a lot of the check-ins might disappoint up when you consider the check-ins on your Facebook web page. For steps on changing your article's personal privacy setup, go below.


Who Sees My Facebook