How to Delete All Messages In Facebook Inbox at once

Over the past month two of my Facebook close friends have had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these situations the cyberpunk chose to go through the individual's Facebook e-mails to read every one of their messages and after that make use of that details to message their buddies-- posing as them. I was among those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a sobering experience to recognize that someone can potentially have accessibility to all of your individual conversations that you have actually had with friends and family, returning for years!

After this experience I chose that I intended to remove all of my previous Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, at least I can restrict what they would certainly have access to. But I found that this wasn't as simple as you would believe as there is no international "Delete All" option for Facebook messages and discussions. Rather, you should click into each conversation, click the "Activities" switch, and choose "Delete Conversation". To do this for the numerous discussions that I've carried Facebook over the past several years would certainly have been much as well taxing. Nonetheless, I did discover an impressive plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that worked.

How To Delete All Messages In Facebook Inbox At Once



The procedure is simple. Open up your Chrome browser and also navigate to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 customers and I found it to be virus/bug-free since two weeks back, so I can very recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, merely sign right into Facebook. Open the full messages window and also click on the plugin symbol that remains on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Launch". It will certainly erase all the messages on that whole web page. If you have a lot of old messages you may need to scroll down and click Launch a few times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a couple of minutes you must be rid of all your old discussions, as well as they will certainly not reappear when the person messages you again. You'll have a clean slate!