How Can I See who Has Liked My Facebook Page

Facebook altered the method you can see that liked your page Before you might simply click the number of likes and also a popup would turn up with the people that like your page.

This transformed and you require to do 2 extra actions currently.

Individuals that like your page.

1. Click on the link 'Such as this' simply below the number of likes on your web page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click 'See sorts' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Right here is the checklist of your sort in sequential order, i.e. individuals that liked your page most just recently are first in this listing.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


View Suches As using Insights

There is another method to find individuals that liked your web page, through Insights. Really it coincides way but a various beginning point.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Now Click 'Suches As'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click 'See sorts' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the Checklist of individuals that liked your page, with most recently suched as initially in this listing.


Who Likes My Facebook Page