How to Delete All My Messages On Facebook

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook close friends have had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these situations the cyberpunk chose to undergo the person's Facebook e-mails to review all of their messages and after that use that info to message their pals-- impersonating them. I was just one of those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to recognize that somebody could potentially have access to all of your individual discussions that you have actually had with friends and family, going back for many years!

Hereafter experience I made a decision that I wished to erase all of my previous Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, at the very least I can limit what they would certainly have accessibility to. But I uncovered that this wasn't as easy as you would certainly assume as there is no worldwide "Remove All" option for Facebook messages and conversations. Rather, you should click right into each discussion, click on the "Activities" button, and choose "Remove Discussion". To do this for the numerous discussions that I have actually carried Facebook over the past numerous years would certainly have been far as well time-consuming. Nonetheless, I did find a remarkable plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that did the trick.

How To Delete All My Messages On Facebook



The process is straightforward. Open up your Chrome web browser and also browse to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has over 82,000 customers and I discovered it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks back, so I can highly advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, just authorize into Facebook. Open the complete messages window and also click the plugin icon that remains on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Release". It will remove all the messages on that particular entire page. If you have a great deal of old messages you may need to scroll down and also click Introduce a couple of times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of mins you need to be eliminate all your old conversations, as well as they will not re-emerge when the person messages you once more. You'll have a clean slate!