How to See who Searched You On Facebook




I envision there's quite a few individuals around that would be pretty thinking about figuring out who's been looking for them on Facebook.

How To See Who Searched You On Facebook


If you're one of them after that you'll probably enjoy this message because I saw something rather cool the various other week which enables you to do just that, and also I'm mosting likely to share it with you today.

It's not the most 'useful' of techniques, but it works-- and also it's the only technique I recognize that does. I understand there's a lots of applications that assert they can show you who's been looking for you however most of them are just duff & are built with other objectives (such as swiping accessibility to your profile to publish spam).

With this approach you do not require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with other techniques there's no danger to your account.

Here's exactly how I discovered it.

At the time of writing this post I do not make use of Facebook-- I haven't done so for a long time and I do not intend to in the future.

As you can probably gather I'm not a big follower of Facebook, but I do have an account.

It does not have anything on it, it's just a blank account setup with my name as well as it was produced with the single intention of allowing me to subscribe to certain internet sites. You understand ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to get access.

So yep as much as I don't such as Facebook I was virtually forced to develop an account.

Currently here's the important things-- a couple of weeks back I went on an evening out & I met a lady. We talked for a bit as well as I provided her my number.

Disappointingly I never ever learnt through her again (and also I could not remember her name * whoops *).

Yet ... A couple of days after I just so happened to sign into Facebook on my phone, as well as guess that was there in my 'recommended close friends'?

None other than the girl I met on that night out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So after that evening out she should have looked for me on Facebook (most likely to see if I have a partner ... and also perhaps to bear in mind what I in fact look like).

And because Facebook does not recognize who else to recommend to me (given that I do not have anything on my Facebook profile), it's chosen to reveal me suggested good friends based upon who has been looking for me.

So here's the deal.

If you currently have a Facebook account you're advised pals won't always reveal individuals that have actually been searching for you. Sure, some of them may have searched for you but there is no chance of informing without a doubt.

As a norm Facebook will reveal you suggested good friends based upon your passions, that your currently good friends with & what groups you've signed up with-- amongst an entire tons of various other points.

But if you haven't set anything up in your Facebook account, as well as you do not have any buddies-- it does not know that to suggest.

So it shows you the people that have searched for you as it's next-best assumption! Trendy huh?

Now if you do not currently have a Facebook profile yet would want discovering who's looking for you on there after that do what I did-- established an empty account and also take a look at your 'advised pals' (yet make certain to read the essential suggestions listed below, otherwise it may screw up).

And also if you do already have a Facebook however would certainly additionally be interested in finding out who's been looking for you, below's what you'll need to do ...

  • Produce a seperate account (using your actual name) and submit an account image of on your own.

  • Do nothing else to the account.


Now when people look for you they'll see 2 accounts show up-- naturally they'll click on both to find out which one is 'the real you' ... It'll be apparent which one is your main account as it'll have buddies and also updates, however cunningly you have actually obtained one more account resting there prepared to catch unsuspecting searchers.

After that, when you're ready to learn that's been looking for you all you require to do is authorize into the 'empty' account as well as take a look at your suggested good friends ... Bazinga! You got them.

Yet, take into account these essential pointers.

Firstly, utilize good sense-- also on your 'blank' account Facebook will advised some 'random' pals, so not everybody that appears there will certainly have looked for you ... Yet if somebody appears there that you happened to satisfy who would certainly have had nothing else previous link to you (like the example I mentioned concerning the lady in the club), after that chances are they've looked for you ... otherwise I assume you'll agree that's one significant coincidence.

Second of all-- do not do anything on your 'empty' account aside from sign in & scroll with the listing of recommended buddies.

Seriously, nothing.

Do not search any person, don't click profiles-- don't do anything.

The second you offer Facebook some information it'll begin using it so suggest friends so it will become harder to inform that has searched for you & that's been revealed there because they're linked to something you have actually clicked on or looked.

To cover it up.

There you have it-- that's specifically just how you can find out that's been searching for you on Facebook. No question you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most practical method in the method, however hey ho it works & it's the only approach I know that does.