How to Delete All Your Messages On Facebook at once

Over the past month two of my Facebook buddies have actually had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these situations the hacker chose to experience the person's Facebook e-mails to check out every one of their messages and after that utilize that information to message their buddies-- impersonating them. I was just one of those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a sobering experience to realize that a person could possibly have accessibility to all of your personal conversations that you've had with friends and family, going back for several years!

Hereafter experience I made a decision that I wished to erase all of my previous Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever before hacked, at the very least I might restrict what they would have access to. But I uncovered that this wasn't as very easy as you would believe as there is no global "Remove All" option for Facebook messages as well as discussions. Rather, you must click right into each discussion, click on the "Actions" switch, as well as choose "Remove Discussion". To do this for the hundreds of discussions that I have actually carried Facebook over the past a number of years would certainly have been much too lengthy. However, I did locate an incredible plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that worked.

How To Delete All Your Messages On Facebook At Once



The procedure is basic. Open up your Chrome internet browser as well as navigate to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 individuals as well as I found it to be virus/bug-free since two weeks ago, so I can highly suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, just authorize right into Facebook. Open the full messages window and also click on the plugin symbol that remains on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Introduce". It will delete all the messages on that particular whole page. If you have a great deal of old messages you may require to scroll down as well as click Release a couple of times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of minutes you should be eliminate all your old conversations, as well as they will not come back when the person messages you again. You'll have a clean slate!