How to See who You Searched for On Facebook




I imagine there's quite a few people around that would certainly be rather interested in figuring out that's been searching for them on Facebook.

How To See Who You Searched For On Facebook


If you are among them then you'll most likely enjoy this message due to the fact that I discovered something rather cool the other week which enables you to do just that, and also I'm mosting likely to share it with you now.

It's not one of the most 'useful' of methods, yet it works-- and it's the only method I understand that does. I know there's a load of applications that assert they can reveal you that's been looking for you but the majority of them are simply duff & are constructed with various other intentions (such as swiping accessibility to your profile to post spam).

With this technique you don't need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other techniques there's no threat to your account.

Here's how I uncovered it.

At the time of writing this post I don't utilize Facebook-- I haven't done so for quite a while and I do not plan to in the near future.

As you can most likely gather I'm not a huge fan of Facebook, yet I do have an account.

It does not have anything on it, it's just an empty account setup with my name and it was produced with the single purpose of enabling me to register to certain websites. You understand ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to obtain accessibility.

So yep as high as I don't such as Facebook I was practically forced to develop an account.

Now here's the important things-- a couple of weeks back I took place an evening out & I satisfied a lady. We talked for a bit and also I gave her my number.

Disappointingly I never learnt through her again (as well as I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

But ... A few days after I so occurred to sign into Facebook on my phone, and also guess that existed in my 'suggested good friends'?

None other than the lady I fulfilled on that evening out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So after that evening out she must have looked for me on Facebook (probably to see if I have a girlfriend ... as well as possibly to keep in mind what I in fact appear like).

And because Facebook does not recognize who else to suggest to me (because I don't have anything on my Facebook profile), it's chosen to show me recommended close friends based on who has been searching for me.

So right here's the deal.

If you currently have a Facebook account you're advised close friends won't always reveal individuals that have been searching for you. Certain, a few of them may have looked for you yet there is no chance of telling without a doubt.

As a standard Facebook will certainly show you suggested good friends based upon your interests, who your already friends with & what teams you have actually joined-- amongst a whole lots of various other things.

Yet if you have not set anything up in your Facebook account, and you don't have any pals-- it does not recognize that to suggest.

So it reveals you the people that have actually looked for you as it's next-best hunch! Great huh?

Now if you don't already have a Facebook account but would have an interest in finding out that's looking for you on there then do what I did-- established an empty account and also have a look at your 'advised friends' (yet be sure to review the important tips below, or else it could mess up).

And if you do currently have a Facebook however would likewise want finding out that's been looking for you, below's what you'll require to do ...

  • Develop a seperate account (using your genuine name) and also post an account photo of yourself.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Currently when individuals search for you they'll see 2 accounts show up-- normally they'll click on both to figure out which one is 'the actual you' ... It'll be obvious which one is your primary account as it'll have friends as well as updates, yet cunningly you have actually got an additional account resting there prepared to capture innocent searchers.

After that, when you prepare to find out that's been looking for you all you need to do is sign right into the 'empty' account and also take a look at your recommended good friends ... Bazinga! You got them.

But, take into account these essential pointers.

First of all, make use of sound judgment-- also on your 'blank' account Facebook will advised some 'random' pals, so not everyone that appears there will have searched for you ... However if somebody shows up there who you happened to meet that would certainly have had no other prior connection to you (like the example I stated concerning the girl in the club), after that possibilities are they have actually searched for you ... otherwise I assume you'll agree that's one major coincidence.

Secondly-- do not do anything on your 'blank' account other than check in & scroll through the listing of recommended buddies.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Do not search anybody, do not click accounts-- do not do anything.

The 2nd you offer Facebook some info it'll begin utilizing it so recommend buddies so it will come to be harder to inform who has actually looked for you & who's been revealed there because they're connected to something you have actually clicked on or looked.

To wrap it up.

There you have it-- that's precisely how you can learn who's been searching for you on Facebook. No question you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most functional technique in the approach, yet hey ho it works & it's the only technique I understand that does.