How Can I Remove My Date Of Birth From Facebook

With iphone 6 many users are discovering that Facebook birthday and also events are polluting their personal schedules on their iPhones and iPads. By disabling and hiding this data, you can return your schedule to its previous look and feel.

Apple integrated Facebook deep within iOS with the latest update. Numerous customers have first noticed this when seeing Facebook occasions as well as birthdays from Facebook good friends occupying their calendars.

As an example, Jack sent us the following:

" The one point I don't such as regarding my apple iphone 5 is that birthdays from my fb buddies show up in my calendar. My kid is now intending to upgrade our family's iPad and also his iPod Touch to iOS 6. Is there any way I can keep Facebook assimilation yet hide those birthdays?"

Other people are deleting their Facebook details from their iphone device to try to eliminate this details. The good news is, you can quickly conceal the birthday celebrations and also Facebook occasions while maintaining the various other Facebook features allowed.

1. Open up the Schedule application on your apple iphone, iPad, or iPod Touch.

2. Click the Schedule switch in the top left hand edge of the screen.

3. Under the Facebook section, uncheck Facebook Occasions and Birthdays.
Delete Birthday From Facebook

4. In addition, if you have actually enabled your device to duplicate Facebook birthday celebrations into your Contacts, you might want to uncheck the Birthdays option under the Other section.