Who Like My Facebook Page

Facebook changed the means you can see that liked your web page Before you might just click on the variety of likes and also a popup would show up with individuals that like your page.

This altered and you need to do 2 additional actions currently.

The people that like your web page.

1. Click the link 'Such as this' simply listed below the number of likes on your page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click on 'See likes' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Here is the list of your sort in sequential order, i.e. individuals that liked your web page most lately are first in this checklist.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


View Suches As by means of Insights

There is an additional means to discover the people that liked your page, using Insights. Really it coincides means however a various beginning point.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Now Click 'Suches As'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click 'See likes' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the Checklist of the people that liked your web page, with most recently liked first in this listing.


Who Likes My Facebook Page