Who Can Search for Me On Facebook




I think of there's plenty of people around that would certainly be quite thinking about finding out who's been searching for them on Facebook.

Who Can Search For Me On Facebook


If you are among them then you'll possibly enjoy this blog post because I noticed something quite cool the other week which allows you to do just that, and I'm going to share it with you now.

It's not the most 'useful' of approaches, but it functions-- as well as it's the only approach I recognize that does. I understand there's a tons of applications that claim they can show you who's been looking for you but a lot of them are just duff & are constructed with other intents (such as taking access to your account to post spam).

With this approach you don't need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with other techniques there's no danger to your account.

Below's how I discovered it.

At the time of writing this message I don't make use of Facebook-- I have not done so for a long time as well as I do not mean to in the future.

As you can possibly collect I'm not a big follower of Facebook, however I do have an account.

It does not have anything on it, it's just a blank account arrangement with my name and it was developed with the single objective of enabling me to register to certain web sites. You know ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to get access.

So yep as much as I don't such as Facebook I was pretty much compelled to create an account.

Now below's the thing-- a number of weeks back I took place a night out & I fulfilled a lady. We talked awhile and also I offered her my number.

Disappointingly I never spoke with her once again (as well as I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

But ... A few days after I just so took place to sign right into Facebook on my phone, and also assumption that existed in my 'advised good friends'?

None aside from the woman I met on that night out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So afterwards evening out she have to have looked for me on Facebook (possibly to see if I have a partner ... and also perhaps to bear in mind what I actually appear like).

And because Facebook doesn't know who else to recommend to me (considering that I don't have anything on my Facebook profile), it's made a decision to reveal me recommended good friends based on who has actually been looking for me.

So right here's the bargain.

If you already have a Facebook account you're suggested friends won't necessarily show individuals who have been searching for you. Certain, several of them could have looked for you but there is no way of telling for sure.

As a norm Facebook will show you suggested buddies based on your passions, that your already friends with & what teams you have actually joined-- among a whole lots of other things.

However if you haven't set anything up in your Facebook account, as well as you don't have any kind of good friends-- it doesn't understand who to recommend.

So it shows you the people that have actually looked for you as it's next-best assumption! Amazing huh?

Currently if you do not currently have a Facebook account yet would certainly be interested in finding out that's searching for you on there after that do what I did-- set up an empty account and take a look at your 'recommended buddies' (yet be sure to read the crucial ideas listed below, or else it may mess up).

And if you do already have a Facebook but would certainly likewise be interested in figuring out who's been looking for you, below's what you'll need to do ...

  • Create a seperate account (using your genuine name) as well as upload a profile photo of yourself.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Now when people look for you they'll see 2 accounts show up-- naturally they'll click on both to discover which one is 'the actual you' ... It'll be evident which one is your primary account as it'll have friends and also updates, but cunningly you have actually got another account sitting there ready to catch unwary searchers.

Then, when you prepare to find out that's been searching for you all you require to do is sign right into the 'empty' account as well as look into your advised buddies ... Bazinga! You got them.

But, consider these vital ideas.

To start with, utilize sound judgment-- also on your 'empty' account Facebook will certainly advised some 'random' close friends, so not everybody that appears there will have looked for you ... Yet if someone appears there who you took place to meet that would have had no other prior connection to you (like the example I discussed about the lady in the club), after that possibilities are they have actually searched for you ... otherwise I believe you'll agree that's one major coincidence.

Secondly-- do not do anything on your 'blank' account apart from sign in & scroll through the list of recommended good friends.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Do not look anybody, do not click on profiles-- don't do anything.

The second you offer Facebook some info it'll begin utilizing it so suggest friends so it will certainly end up being harder to tell who has actually looked for you & that's been revealed there since they're linked to something you've clicked or browsed.

To wrap it up.

There you have it-- that's specifically just how you can learn who's been looking for you on Facebook. No question you'll concur that's it not the easiest/most functional approach in the approach, but hey ho it works & it's the only technique I know that does.