How Do You Delete All Your Facebook Messages at once

Over the past month two of my Facebook close friends have had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these situations the hacker selected to undergo the individual's Facebook emails to read every one of their messages and afterwards make use of that info to message their good friends-- posing as them. I was just one of those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to understand that someone could possibly have access to all of your individual conversations that you have actually had with friends and family, returning for several years!

Hereafter experience I chose that I intended to erase all of my past Facebook messages so that if I was ever before hacked, a minimum of I could restrict what they would certainly have access to. Yet I uncovered that this wasn't as simple as you would believe as there is no international "Remove All" option for Facebook messages as well as discussions. Instead, you must click right into each discussion, click the "Activities" button, and choose "Erase Conversation". To do this for the thousands of conversations that I've had on Facebook over the past numerous years would have been far also lengthy. Nevertheless, I did find an amazing plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that sufficed.

How Do You Delete All Your Facebook Messages at once



The process is easy. Open up your Chrome web browser and browse to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 users and also I located it to be virus/bug-free as of 2 weeks earlier, so I can very recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, just sign into Facebook. Open the complete messages window and click on the plugin icon that sits on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Introduce". It will certainly remove all the messages on that particular whole web page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might need to scroll down and also click Introduce a couple of times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a couple of minutes you must be rid of all your old discussions, and they will not reappear when the person messages you once more. You'll have a clean slate!