Who Sees My Likes On Facebook

Facebook changed the way you can see who liked your web page Prior to you might simply click on the variety of sort as well as a popup would turn up with individuals that like your page.

This transformed as well as you require to do 2 added actions now.

Individuals that like your page.

1. Click on the web link 'Similar to this' just listed below the number of likes on your web page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click on 'See likes' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Below is the list of your likes in sequential order, i.e. people that liked your page most lately are first in this checklist.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


View Likes by means of Insights

There is another means to locate individuals that liked your web page, through Insights. Actually it coincides method but a various beginning point.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Now Click 'Likes'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click 'See sorts' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the Listing of the people that liked your web page, with most lately liked initially in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page