How to Delete All Facebook Messages at once

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook buddies have had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these instances the cyberpunk selected to go through the individual's Facebook emails to read all of their messages and then use that details to message their pals-- impersonating them. I was one of those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a sobering experience to recognize that somebody might potentially have access to every one of your personal discussions that you've had with family and friends, going back for several years!

Hereafter experience I made a decision that I wanted to delete all of my previous Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever before hacked, at least I could limit what they would have access to. However I discovered that this wasn't as simple as you would certainly believe as there is no worldwide "Erase All" option for Facebook messages as well as discussions. Instead, you should click into each discussion, click the "Actions" switch, and also select "Delete Conversation". To do this for the hundreds of discussions that I have actually carried Facebook over the past a number of years would have been much too taxing. Nonetheless, I did discover an incredible plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that did the trick.

How to Delete All Facebook Messages at once



The process is easy. Open your Chrome browser as well as navigate to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 users as well as I found it to be virus/bug-free since two weeks ago, so I can extremely advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, merely sign right into Facebook. Open up the complete messages home window and also click on the plugin icon that sits on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Introduce". It will certainly delete all the messages on that entire page. If you have a lot of old messages you might require to scroll down as well as click Introduce a few times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a few mins you must be rid of all your old conversations, as well as they will certainly not reappear when the individual messages you once more. You'll have a fresh start!