How Do You Delete Your Facebook Messages All at once

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook close friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these situations the cyberpunk chose to experience the person's Facebook emails to read all of their messages and after that use that info to message their good friends-- impersonating them. I was among those people that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to recognize that a person might potentially have access to every one of your personal discussions that you have actually had with friends and family, going back for several years!

After this experience I chose that I wished to delete every one of my past Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever hacked, a minimum of I could limit what they would have access to. However I discovered that this wasn't as easy as you would think as there is no worldwide "Remove All" choice for Facebook messages and discussions. Instead, you need to click into each discussion, click on the "Actions" button, as well as choose "Erase Conversation". To do this for the numerous discussions that I have actually had on Facebook over the past numerous years would have been much also taxing. However, I did find an impressive plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that did the trick.

How Do You Delete Your Facebook Messages All At Once



The process is easy. Open your Chrome browser as well as browse to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 customers and also I found it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks ago, so I can very recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, merely authorize into Facebook. Open up the full messages home window and click on the plugin icon that sits on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Release". It will remove all the messages on that whole page. If you have a lot of old messages you might need to scroll down as well as click Release a couple of times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a couple of minutes you need to be eliminate all your old conversations, as well as they will not re-emerge when the individual messages you once more. You'll have a fresh start!