How to Erase All Facebook Messages

Over the past month two of my Facebook friends have had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these cases the hacker selected to undergo the individual's Facebook emails to check out every one of their messages and afterwards utilize that details to message their pals-- posing as them. I was among those people that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to realize that somebody could possibly have access to every one of your individual conversations that you've had with friends and family, returning for several years!

Hereafter experience I determined that I wished to remove all of my previous Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever before hacked, at the very least I might restrict what they would certainly have access to. But I uncovered that this wasn't as very easy as you would certainly believe as there is no global "Erase All" alternative for Facebook messages and discussions. Rather, you need to click into each conversation, click on the "Activities" switch, and select "Erase Discussion". To do this for the hundreds of discussions that I've carried Facebook over the past several years would certainly have been far as well taxing. Nevertheless, I did locate an amazing plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that sufficed.

How to Erase All Facebook Messages



The procedure is straightforward. Open your Chrome browser and navigate to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has over 82,000 users as well as I discovered it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks ago, so I can very suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, merely sign into Facebook. Open up the full messages window and also click on the plugin icon that rests on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Introduce". It will remove all the messages on that whole web page. If you have a lot of old messages you might need to scroll down and also click Launch a few times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a few minutes you should be eliminate all your old discussions, as well as they will not reappear when the person messages you again. You'll have a clean slate!