How to Change Your Facebook Username

Are you trying to change your Facebook username and you are wondering if it is possible? My solution is YES! It is entirely possible. Today's blog post is centered on how to change Facebook Username. The actions needed to accomplish this is fairly simple to follow. Read on to know extra.

Facebook is just one of one of the most utilized social networks platforms on the planet today. I recognize that you recognize this reality already, I'm just stating it due to the fact that I wish to and also because I feel it is right? Lol. Okay!

What is Facebook Username?

A great deal of people get this wrong. Your Facebook username is actually different from your Facebook name. Your Facebook username is the name that is attached to your Facebook account LINK. While your Facebook name is the name presented on your profile.

Many people reading this article could be possibly wondering and also asking themselves this certain concern, Why will I ever require to change my Facebook Username? Well, there are in fact numerous reasons you would certainly think of altering your Facebook Username.

Here are some factors;

- You could have done a legal name change.
- You are tired of your present username and intend to attempt something else.
- You utilized a nickname for your Facebook username and also want to make it sound/look more main.
- Some other various reason that's best known to you.

I keep in mind many years ago, I intended to change my Facebook username, yet I had a tough time altering it. Why did I intend to transform it?

Assurance me that you won't laugh!

Well, below goes nothing. I in fact utilized doggyboney as my Facebook username, it was absolutely humorous. I after that decided that it was time to transform my Facebook username and I did. I changed it to something a lot more professional. This is something every person need to take into consideration prior to transforming Facebook username.

How To Adjustment Facebook Username

1. Log in to Facebook on your PC.

2. Click on the down-facing arrowhead situated after the help symbol.
Change Facebook Username

3. Click setups.
Change Facebook Username

4. On the basic setups tab, Click on Edit appropriate next to Username.
Change Facebook Username

5. Type in a brand-new username as well as click save adjustments.
Change Facebook Username

6. For safety and security reasons, you will certainly have to re-enter your Facebook password and click on submit.
Change Facebook Username

And also there you have it. That was completely easy, best? Yeah, I understand.

As a wise man as soon as said, whatever that has a start has an end. We have actually come to the end of this post on exactly how to alter Facebook username. I hope you appreciated reading this short article as long as I delighted in composing it for you. Don't fail to remember to share this short article.

Many thanks for stopping by.